2021: year in review

 Year in Review


What moments make a year a good one? 

Those moments which bring to us peace, joy, and happiness. 

Here I will list some of the things that relate to that and made my 2021 a good year. 

BOOKS

Every book counts for me and teaches me something new. Snapshot from my Goodreads:



A partial list of watched series and films:

MOVIES

Greenland, Cryptopia: Bitcoin, And The Future Of The Internet, EVANGELION:3.33 YOU CAN (NOT) REDO, Tom Clancy's Without Remorse, The Matrix: Resurrections. Dune, WW84. 


SHOWS

ZeroZeroZero, Humans, The Expanse, Flack, Billions, Shameless, Succession, Modern Love, Solos, Counterpart, Hanna, The Wheel Of Time, The Feed, The Grand Tour, Invincible, Titans, Doom Patrol, Superman & Lois, Noblesse.



EVENTS

Поетите Live Stream - 8 март 2021

Mural Fest 2021!

Global Citizen Live: New York City

Anjunadeep Open Air: New York

Christmas Spectacular Starring The Radio City Rockettes

Поетите Live Коледа 2021

Above & Beyond - Brooklyn, NY


Moments for all the listed below topics can be found on my Instagram and TikTok:

Comments

Popular Posts