Where do I find peace and positive vibes?

Where do I find peace and positive vibes? 


Somewhere I saw that most of the articles on the web are negative and consist of hate and bad drama texts.

So...

Where?


Of course around me - in the REAL world.

In most cases, I found as beautiful the nature elements, colors, and forms:

I love orange as a color πŸ§‘

Forms that are unique

"battle" or symbiosis between stone and tree


But...

Sometimes to distinguish what is good and what is the bad vibe we surely need to see and the other "side".

Dead mouse





Another important dimension of my "good" feed is THE ART


I love every kind of art, visual, sound, mixed.

Named it: paintings, sculptures, expressions with shapes and places.

Public art.

Street art.



painting



NYC mural


@mouse varna streets

mosaic floor in the tomb



















Comments

Popular Posts