Networking and the atoms ⚛️

Today I removed a friend, a person on Facebook.

Two weeks ago I received a friend request from a man on Facebook.

I saw that we have common friends.

I accepted the friend request and write a message to the new friend, a standard welcome message: "Welcome to my network, how I can help you?"

Three days in a row without an answer-back. The man was active and was posting all the days.

The "new friend" looks safe and eco-friendly person.

He is an eco-activist for more than 20 years.



I asked two of our common friends about him. They returned good feedback

We stayed connected for about 3 weeks. No message.

I was curious why this guy wants to be my friend?

I do like the ideas he posted on Facebook. 

The reason for removing him as a friend was a recent comment about the nuclear energy posted from him:

These incidents must be remembered every year so that they are not forgotten. In order not to look out of time, the next time we are frivolously thrown the idea - "to break the atom" :)


My opinions differentiate in that way:

GREEN and ECO and SUSTAINABILITY 


Now I can express my muses of Qs:

  • Are the eco-activists realists?
  • Can we trust their expertise?
  • Do they really want a better future for humanity?
  • Are they do real volunteering or just trying to get remuneration from project grants and lobbyists?

As a marketer and a team player, I know that connections and good communications with peers, and spreading ideas are crucial things.

In the end, maybe describing the case as a kind of social media "voyeurism" is well deserved.

Comments

Popular Posts