AI fundamentals: my path

AI fundamentals: my path


This image is created with the Bing image creator with the prompt: Create an image for blog post covering AI
This image is created with the Bing image creator with the prompt: Create an image for blog post covering AI

In the beginning of 2023, I registered for ChatGPT, later I got an invite for Bard AI.

That was my first real interaction with the NLP models

Before that hype of the world, I was reading with interest lots of news sources that cover that topic.

Here is the list of fresh information from sources I follow so I am upfront of what is coming and what is happening in the world of Artificial Intelligence and tech innovations:

  • Unsupervised Learning ("a Security, AI, and Meaning-focused company/newsletter/podcast that looks at how best to thrive in a post-AI world. It combines original ideas and analysis to bring not just the news—but why it matters, and how to respond.")
  • T3THICS - The latest rumbles in TECH + ETHICS!

A free learning courses to understand the fundamentals of how AI models work:


Now there is tons of AI tools, paid and free where you can try it and experiment like these:

Comments

Popular Posts