What are my findings about the American society for 2 years living in NYC?

 What are my findings about the American society for 2 years living in NYC? 


Here I made a short list of Good and Bad findings which come into my mind after 2 years living in the most developed city in the United States - New York City.

Bad Findings:
  • Mental health is a huge problem
  • Guns are gods for the most of Americans
  • Drugs are the needed ventilating cure
  • The food is garbage at all
Good findings:
  • Public infrastructure is well designed for the people
  • Communities commit good to the whole as helping local needs
  • Culture, music and art are everywhere as a part of money flow
  • People are open-minded and seek their dreams
  • Laws and bureaucracy are helpful when everyone is obligated to follow it with no exceptions.

Train hall near pen station

I do not wat to judge the US, I like this great nation of the world. 

My expressions are based on my feelings and real situations.  

The list is not comparable to other countries, and it describes what I think for the period of 2 years.

Comments

Popular Posts