War games and the perception of humanity

War games and the perception of humanity

For five days Ukraine is fighting with Russia. Trying to protect their sovereign territory. (more info what are the developments of the war)

People with no hope are trying to escape the country's borders. 

The humanitarian and refugee crisis is starting in Eastern Europe.

The Bulgarian government wants to help the Ukrainians. (website for the purpose https://gov.bg/bg/ukraine)

Many people and organizations are preparing the needed amenities for the people running from the war.

BUT, somehow, there are many people in Bulgaria who think the war is the right thing.

Even more, they claim that that is no war, and the Ukrainian territory is Russian.

I was shocked when I talked with two of my friends in Bulgaria. 

I just have asked them how they cope with and what is the situation there. 

The answers that I received were (translated from Bulgarian):
  • "Frankly, American propaganda.";
  • "Honestly, I sympathize with Putin in a way."

@banksy artworks seen at the @banksy.expo


And on TOP of that is that there are a few political parties in Bulgaria that intentionally support Russian moves over Ukraine and spread information like Bulgaria is a Russian lawyer. (One of these parties is in the ruling coalition now).

Let's see what happens on the social networks. 

The fact is that all people are now military “experts”. 

On Facebook is a real MIND WAR in Bulgaria. 

Here I will give one example when I posted an article about how a small Bulgarian municipality is preparing living conditions for Ukrainian refugees.

The first comment on the post was something that I can not explain - it is not an opinion about how we should help, but a long historical event showing only one thing - HATE and neglecting the people's lives. 

Some points from the comment (translated from Bulgarian):
  • "WE WILL NOT FORGET! WE WILL NOT FORGIVE!"
  • "Ukraine is not a sovereign state, but a field for military action against another sovereign third country, and from this angle, Putin's actions are even overdue."



 

My opinion is clear:
  • I do not support wars in whatever kind are they;
  • I love all the people in the world;
  • I want everyone to have the chance to live in peace and health.


Comments

Popular Posts