The posts that are hidden from you

Dear reader,

Here I will list few concepts that drive so much attention, drama, and hate.

If you try to check my past publications you will find balanced written thoughts.

A few months ago I started writing direct, intentional conciseness posts.


I wrote and then HIDE a few publications



The reason for that is that I see every day that society can not accept concepts that are complex and need time to read and learn

Rather than that most of the people are "caught" into the fancy and trending propagandas which redirect them in a random different direction.

The themes of the hidden posts: 

  • Future of the Earth energy
  • Humans
  • Pets exploitation
  • The behavior of the people on the Internet
  • Economic pyramids

Wanna read them? Give me a sign.

Comments

Popular Posts