Redesign of my first website inckoho.com

Redesign of my first website inckoho.com

In 2016 I developed a website for a construction company. 

Five years later (2021) I launched the new website with a fresh redesign.

Simple, trilingual, less than 10 business pages WordPress website. 

Some of the new features are:
  • A new logo
  • English version
  • New installation of the Astra theme
  • Responsive design for mobile phones



My work here is a hobby. 

My professional expertise is like a digital marketer and a bit of a WordPress builder. 

I create WordPress websites that last, are stable, reliable, and follow their business purpose. 

Here are more of my early WordPress projects:
  1. exlibris-competition-varna.org (Art event and competition website)
  2. visitour.bg (Travel agency website)










Comments

Popular Posts