April 1st 2021

The new day started.  πŸŒ…

Received an invitation to Clubhouse from a young marketer, my old college for a short period in the past. I am in the club! 😁 

My clubhouse profile


A friend sends me an appeal to send an ✍️ Email πŸ“©  against the changes to new urban development plan ideas which are bad for the ecology of the region. Done! πŸ‘

email back


A tool for social media management decided to cut the number of FREE services into the app. After years of using it in the same way. πŸ“ˆ Bad for me! πŸ‘Ž

My favorite web & social media tools include but not limited to:

  • Hootsuite (stable for many years)
  • Buffer (too unstable behavior)
  • Canva (better and better every day)
  • Later (no more, return error with a tricky message, then I need to post manually and then 2 posts appeard - duplicated work, double effort)
  • Notion (testing, but when I open Asana...)






Comments

Popular Posts