Sports, training, workouts and HEALTH

As a child, I played football ⚽ (the word is "soccer" in the USA).

Every day during the whole year our team trained.

That was 11 years of my sporting life.

All physical exercises made me more strength and strong.

It was persistent work. About 300 days per year. No matter the weather conditions.








I was eating and drinking everything that my body and mind "told" to me.


Now, in modern times... I usually run 1-3 times per week. (My first read book for running)

I am using the Fitbit app to track my workouts, want to connect with me: https://www.fitbit.com/user/8XKT8Y.

I read about chemical dopings that are found every day... 

(I am from Bulgaria, and when I read that a marathoner who won 3 of the main marathons of the country was caught with doping...)

When I went to the gym I received advice from fitness instructors to drink, eat, and get tons of "super" fancy nutrition chemicals. 

No, I continue eating my own prepared food - general meals like meat and vegetables and fruits. (for more info on what I eat visit my Instagram profile)

Of course, as a retired sportsman, I was shocked that they live with kinda biochemical substances to get more fit (6 packs, big muscles, butt like a... etc.).

In the end, my thoughts are:

  • Are today's sports players chemical testers?
  • Is it OK that we give them medals for their "earned" success?
  • Every sport is business now, then where is the real hard-work without money stimuli?

Comments

Popular Posts