Big reading

Every day I found examples like this:

  • "I read every day"; "I read tons of books every year"; "My challenge is to read 100 books";

What is it for?


Do these goals make you a better person? 

Or you just consume the next bestseller on the market?

Maybe that enormous reading is for the posture and positioning us to look smarter?

Trendy, marketing triggered behavior from poorly developed people.


If you are curious how many books I read in recent years, look at my Goodreads profile.

Next book that is on the sofa and waits for me to start it to read:



It is found on a flea market. It is old, full of helpful examples, and written by professionalists.










Comments

Unknown said…
"Let us remember: One book, one pen, one child, and one teacher can change the world." Malala Yousafzai

Popular Posts