Bank, clerk, and system <=> system, clerk, and bank

On one summer day, I went to the bank office.

There I ordered the clerk to open a bank account and issuing of debit card. 

Few days after the bank system "says" that my birth date is not correct!



With tons of emails to the clerk with no answer, I found that the clerk had inputted a different date and month into my bank records. 

During the fall I decided to went to another bank office and they update the record with the right date and month.


A few months later system had started to charge the accounts with fees on a monthly basis.

I read carefully and know what are the rules for waiving the fees.

Two months I was trying to understand why that the system makes mistakes and contact support to check again why they get the fees.


"You are now being transferred to the next available representative."

In the end, I showed the representative that the bank system is not right and after that, the bank gave me back the amount for the fees! 

"However, you are our valuable customer, I will check for the waiver."


Nowadays I am not sure are the systems more corrupted or clerks more unskilled, or maybe the banks are a big mess?

Comments

Popular Posts